If you are thinking about a career in welding, you can find a range of welding schools in Connecticut to help you reach your objectives.
Whether your goal is to be employed in SMAW, GTAW, GMAW or pipe welding, you'll be able to find top programs in your area offering the instruction you are looking for.
Compare Welding Schools in Connecticut's Main Cities
Choose the major metropolitan area below, or type in your town in the search field to the right to look for welding training in your area!
- Automotive programs include Automotive Technology, Collision Repair and Refinishing, Diesel Technology, and Heavy Equipment.
- ASE-Certified Instructors with professional experience help students prepare for a career as an Auto Technician.
- Students get hands-on training, work under the hood, and learn how to diagnose and fix problems using the proper tools.
- Lincoln’s Career Services department can help connect graduating students to industry contacts.
- Welding Technology
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- AS - Welding Engineering Technology
- Universal Tech Institute
- Jumpstart your Auto Tech Career! Call to Enroll at a UTI School.
- Automotive Technology
DON'T HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED? NO PROBLEM!
Worried you can't get on the road to success without your high school diploma or GED? At New York Automotive and Diesel Institute, you can still receive the the automotive training you need to start your high-octance career.
Welcome to New York Automotive & Diesel Institute. We’re known exclusively for training students to become Master Automotive, Diesel & Collision Technicians - knowledgeable in all aspects of repair and service of cars, trucks and diesel engines.
- Master Certified Automotive Technician
- Certified Automotive Technician
New England Tractor Trailer Training School has more than a 50-year history of delivering hands-on driver training to qualified candidates.
NETTTS has the staff, equipment and ability to provide hands-on professional tractor trailer training and to assist people who are seeking to secure their future in transportation industry as well as those who want to upgrade their driving skills.
- Commercial Drivers License
At Porter and Chester Institute, we’re serious about preparing you for career success. By completing one of our Automotive, Computer, Healthcare, or Trades programs, you’ll enjoy five advantages during your job search:
1. You gain knowledge and skills employers want you to know.
2. You learn from instructors who’ve worked in the field.
3. You learn by doing through hands-on instruction.
4. You develop personal skills and habits to become more employable.
5. You enhance your job interview skills and résumé.
- Automotive Technology
- Motorcycle Technology
Get hands-on training with Ridley-Lowell Business & Technical Institute. Our campuses in New York and Connecticut can help give you career training in a wide variety of fields, including accounting, cosmetology, criminal justice, electrical systems technology, HVAC, IT, legal assisting, massage therapy, allied health, office administration, and more.
- Electrical Systems Technician - Eve
- Electrical Systems Technician - Day
- Aviation Maintenance Management Technology
- And more...
Accredited Welding Training Courses in Connecticut
The table directly below lists all welding training programs in Connecticut now approved by the American Welding Society's SENSE Accreditation Program. For additional information on the training programs featured, we encourage that you contact them directly through the info provided.
|Welding Schools in Connecticut|
|Asnuntuck Community College||170 Elm Street, Enfield, CT 06082 United States||(720) 972-5824|