If you're considering a career in welding, you'll find a variety of welding schools in Maryland to allow you to reach your goals.
Local programs provide classes in SMAW, GMAW, GTAW and standard pipe welding, ensuring that you get the training you want.
Find Welding Schools in Maryland's Largest Cities
Select the major city below, or type in your town with the search field to the right to find welding training in your area!
- Ready To Begin Truck Driving? Earn Your CDL License Today
- Look No Further Than All-State Career for Class B Trailer Driving Courses.
- Welding Programs
- Welding Technician
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Automotive Technology
- Heavy Equipment
- CDL A: Tractor Trailer Training
- CDL A: With Passenger Endorsement
- CDL B: With Passenger Endorsement
- And more...
- Automotive Technology - Evening
- Automotive and Hi-Performance Technology
- Automotive Technology
Success, respect and the career of your dreams. It all starts at MMI. When you train at MMI, you’ll get the hands-on, high-tech skills required to begin a career as a motorcycle technician.* You’ll learn from MMI’s trained instructors as you’re completely immersed in a professional environment.
At YTI Career Institute, we are your beacon—brightening your future outlook and lighting your path to a rewarding career. As a YTI student, you’ll enjoy five advantages:
1. Industry-modeled training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
3. Energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
4. Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify.
5. Career Services assistance through your Career Services Specialist.
- Electronics Engineering Technology - Associate
- Motorsports Technology - Diploma
Accredited Welding Training Programs in Maryland
The table directly below lists all welding training programs in Maryland now recognized by the American Welding Society's SENSE Program. For additional information on any one of the training programs featured, we urge you to contact them directly through the info provided.
|Welding Schools in Maryland|
|Board of Education of Maryland||Carroll County, 1229 Washington Rd, Westminster, MD 21157 United States||(410) 751-3669|
|Calhoon Meba Engineering School||27050 St. Michaels Rd, Easton, MD 21601 United States||(410) 969-3100|
|Cecil Community College||107 Railroad Avenue, Elkton, MD 21921 United States||(410) 392-3366|
|Cecil County School Of Technology||900 North East Rd, North East, MD 21901 United States||(410) 996-6250|
|Center For Career & Technical Education||14211 McMullen Hwy SW, Cresaptown, MD 21502 United States||(301) 729-6486|
|Center of Applied Technology||211 Central Avenue East, Edgewater, MD 21037 United States||(410) 956-5900|
|Crossland Technical Academy||6901 Temple Hill Rd, Temple Hill, MD 20748 United States||(301) 449-4800 xt. 286|
|Harford Technical High School||200 Thomas Run Rd, Bel Air, MD 21015 United States||(410) 638-3804|
|J.M. Tawes Tech Center||7982 Crisfield Hwy, Westover, MD 21871 United States||(410) 651-2285|
|North Point H.S. for Sci-Tech And Industry||2500 Davis Rd, Waldorf, MD 20603 United States||(301) 753-1759|
|Parkside High School – Career & Technology Education||1015 Beaglin Park Dr, Salisbury, MD 21804 United States||(410) 677-5144|
|U.S. Army Ordnance Center||School Weapons Metal – Work Bldg 5014 Rm C9, Aberden, MD 21005 United States||(410) 278-3312|