Welding schools in New Hampshire are currently accepting people like you who would like to launch a career as a welder.
No matter the unique kind of welding you are interested in, there are programs near you offering the right training.
Compare Welding Schools in New Hampshire's Largest Cities
Select the appropriate community here, or type in your town inside the search feature to the right to find welding training in your area!
- Encompasses the Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England brands.
- Lincoln schools made more than $15 million available nationally through scholarships to qualified students in 2015.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media; offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- First Lincoln Tech campus opened in 1946; now 30 campuses in 15 states across the United States.
- Campuses are accredited by the ACICS, ACCSC, ABHES, and NEASC
- Welding Technology
- Universal Tech Institute
- Jumpstart your Auto Tech Career! Call to Enroll at a UTI School.
- Automotive Technology
New England Tractor Trailer Training School has more than a 50-year history of delivering hands-on driver training to qualified candidates.
NETTTS has the staff, equipment and ability to provide hands-on professional tractor trailer training and to assist people who are seeking to secure their future in transportation industry as well as those who want to upgrade their driving skills.
- Commercial Drivers License
- Auto Mechanics
- Automotive Technology
- Motorcycle Technology
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
Whatever your motivation for considering an undergraduate or graduate degree, Florida Tech offers programs online that can meet your needs. Here are a few reasons Florida Tech may be the right choice for you.
- Associate of Arts in Aviation Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Aviation Management
- Aviation Maintenance Management Technology
- And more...
Accredited Welding Training Courses in New Hampshire
The table down below shows all welding courses in New Hampshire now recognized by the American Welding Society's SENSE Accreditation Program. For more information on the courses featured, we encourage you to contact them directly through the info supplied.
|Welding Schools in New Hampshire|
|Gilchrist Metal Fabricating Co. Inc||18 Park Ave, Hudson, NH 03051 United States||(608) 889-2600|
|Hypertherm, Inc||21 Great Hollow Road, Hanover, NH 03755 United States||(603) 643-3441|
|Merrimack High School||38 McElwain Street, Merrimack, NH 03054 United States||(603) 424-6204|
|White Mountains Community College||2020 Riverside Drive, Berlin, NH 03570 United States||(603) 752-1113|